Monday, May 30, 2011

written in blank but voice of the two

I wish I was a blank and my lines never written

hidden words in blank i wish i was and written in words but still unfilled

the lines conceptualised in nothingness and personified in my emptiness.

a blank am I yet not a blank

silent void in someones soul and uttered in love in someones heart

a blank i am still unfilled

shred my blankness and revert my emptiness,

let me live in the nothingness I was when I never was

let me be the blank that need no erasing,

let me be the nothingness that need not be spoken

let me be the silent void that need not be written

let me be the words never seen in the painless sky never in darkness lit behind

let me be a poem of blank unfilled let me be a chant of nothingness

i am the quote of saints untold i am the flurry of winds unfluttered unflown

i am blank still not blank i am silent still silenced i am not

i am the blank written unwritten erased still not dead..

i am the blank of life's red

I will swim in the tides of time before time knew it was time,

I will dance in black holes and sing with supernovas.

In tiny fragments of atoms I will be broken

destined to a life of disintegration and pull.

I will be everything that can ever be if only I would be a blank.

And these lines would never be written :

No comments:

there is a risk in surrendering oneself to the true thoughts. we evade what we are not comfortable with or what appears to be the closest ...